Savings tip #2: never pay more than 50% at mall

I am just like ever other Joe (six pack), I love to shop at the mall for everyone in my family, everyone At home wears name brand clothes like GAP, banana republic, INC, American eagle outfitters, the limited, express, gymboree. I love the mall but I love saving even more, in the last ten years we have never ever paid more than 50% at any one of the above stores. We do this my using the following techniques
1. Always buy clothes when they are on sale
2. Use the store specific credit card, they typically have added discounts
3. After you purchase something from the mall, just check back again after a week or so, if the price has fallen further then do a price adjustment. Most of the mall stores just need the sales receipt for doing a price adjustment, so always carry your receipt with you.
4. Some stores like GAP have additional discounts in the middle of the week
5. Limited stores give card holders additional discounts on your birthday
6. Do not be shy about asking the sales clerk if they have any coupons
7. Go to the retailers website and sign up for their coupons

If you do all the steps listed above, I assure you that you will save at least 50%-60% on your next mall purchase.

.
Leave me.a comment if you found this article useful
Happy mall shopping. Savalistically

0 comments:

Post a Comment